Bauer Hybrid Shield
The Bauer Hybrid Hockey Helmet Shield is a great choice for the player who wants the visibility of a shield with the breathability of a cage. The Hybrid Shield features a tough polycarbonate construction, utilizing an anti-fog interior coating and an anti-scratch exterior coating. The cage is constructed of a strong, flat-wire design that is optimized for breathability and visibility.
Bauer offers an overlap of shield sizes per individual helmet sizes, providing better-fitting options for younger players.
- Model Number: 1043035
- High-impact polycarbonate visor for maximum vision
- Visor height - 4.1" at the widest point
- Steel flat-wire lower cage for excellent breathability
- Strategic air vents above the visor for additional airflow
- Flat wires provide optimal visibility
- Floating chin cup
- CSA, CE, HECC certified
- Improved anti-fog interior coating
- Anti-scratch exterior coating
- Complete mounting hardware included
For more information on how to size and select a hockey helmet, click here
Individual shield sizes may fit more than one helmet size. Generally, the player will choose the shield size that matches their helmet size. However, the option to go smaller or larger may benefit the player who has a shorter or longer face shape. May also fit certified hockey helmets from other brands.
BAUER COMPATIBILITY CHART:
SM MD LG RE-AKT - SM X X RE-AKT - MD X X X RE-AKT - LG X X 7500 - SM X X 7500 - MD X X X 7500 - LG X X 5100 - SM X X 5100 - MD X X 5100 - LG X X