Bauer Return to Play Face Mask (Player-Cage/Full Shield)
The Bauer Return to Play Sportsmask will help reduce the spread of respiratory droplets to teammates and opponents, increasing everyone's protection from contamination! A four-point Velcro attachment system keeps the mask secure and comfortable to most hockey helmet cages (with a floating chin cup), and a nose clip ensures you can tailor the fit and maximize your vision.
The liner is built with a double layer of hydrophobic mesh that features a cooling yarn treatment, enabling the mask to pull sweat away from the skin to keep you cool and dry while allowing for optimal airflow. A replaceable, medical-grade Meltblown filter can then be added for 3-layer protection, further improving protection against the spread of droplets.
- This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to prevent disease, illness, or the spread of viruses.
- This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction.
- Wash mask before first use.
- All sales final. Due to the nature of this product, we can't accept exchanges or returns.
CONSTRUCTION Face Mask Hydrophobic Mesh Liner, Cooling Yarn Treatment, Nose Clip Straps (4) Elastic with Velcro Fasteners Machine Washable Yes Includes (1) RTP Face Mask
(5) Medical-grade Meltblown Filters
Model Number 1059986
GENERAL SIZING GUIDELINES The Bauer RTP Face Mask fits most junior and adult player hockey helmets. The four-strap system allows players to adjust the mask for optimal fit! Please note that it does not fit well on hockey cages with a fixed chin cup. BAUER RTP FACE MASK COMPATIBILITY CHART Junior Senior Concept 3 Junior X Concept 3 Senior X Profile II/III XS X Profile II/III SM X Profile II/III MD X Profile II/III LG X FM Re-AKT YTH X