CCM Super Tacks AS1 Junior Hockey Gloves
The CCM Super Tacks AS1 Glove has some of the best slash and impact protection on the market today. CCM has now included Zotefoam to their finger and backhand protection package to dramatically reduce weight and increase protection. D30 rests in-between the Zotefoam and plastic insert reinforcement to complete one of the most protective hockey gloves ever seen. D30 is a rate-sensitive foam that adapts to every impact it receives. Flexible in its natural state, the Smart Foam hardens quickly upon impact to absorb and dissipate the energy before returning back to its original state to take on the next impact.
Synthetic leather adds to the graphic richness and durability to the AS1's this year with cable knit nylon holding strong against wear and tear. CCM added more mobility to their new Flex Cuff, increasing player wrist mobility in all aspects of the game but more importantly keeping protection where it needs to be. In order to achieve this, CCM added an extra segmented piece that moves independently from the rest of the cuff. CCM slightly re-designed the backhand to work even better with the stretch finger gussets, three-piece index and middles fingers, and pro flex thumb, achieving a truly broken-in feel right out of the box.
Boasting one of the best feels for the stick, the AS1's have a pro-preferred Clarino palm with grip-printed overlay. This year CCM extended the overlay as one-piece down the center and on the thumb to maximize stick feel consistency. For each finger, tiny air holes have been added to keep the fingers dry during the game and reduce drying time after the game. The AS1's have one of the most comfortable liners on the market, which is a premium, laminated nylon that is treated with Polygiene. The liner is soft to the touch that quickly wicks away moisture and impedes odor causing bacteria from forming, thanks to the Polygiene additive.
- Model Number: HGAS1
- Heritage: Super Tacks / Ultra Tacks / CL500
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Natural, anatomical fit close to the hand; flexible cuff fits like tapered fit
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Cable knit nylon and synthetic leather
- Perfect mix of durability and flexibility
- Cable knit utilized in most areas for its excellent abrasion-resistance
- Synthetic leather adds to the graphic richness
- Embroidered CCM cuff roll logo and AS1 finger block logo
- Zotefoam, D30 Smart Foam, and plastic inserts
- Pro-level protection for the fingers and backhand
- Dual-density foams and plastic inserts for the cuff roll and cuff
- Two-piece flex thumb and thick medium-density foams
- Increases mobility while still preventing hyperextension
- Two-piece thumb (SR only 13", 14", 15")
- Ivory Clarino Nash palm with Clarino overlay
- Pro feel for the stick
- Added grip print
- Amazing durability and abrasion resistance
- Palm Extension
- Finger air holes
- Allows air to keep the fingers cool and dry
- Reduces drying time after gameplay
- Stretch lycra finger gussets
- Gives a game-ready feel
- Premium, laminated liner for ultimate comfort and moisture management
- Treated with Polygiene to impede odor causing bacteria from forming
- Contoured - Natural, anatomical fit close to the hand; flexible cuff fits like tapered fit
- Flex cuff
- Increases wrist mobility while keeping the protection in place
- Three-piece index and middle finger
- 11", 12", 13", 14", 15"
- 320 grams (Based on a 14")
For more information on how to size and select a hockey glove, click here
Note: The information below is a general sizing guideline and DOES NOT guarantee fit.
Glove Size Age Height Weight (lbs) 11" 9 - 12 4'5" - 5'0" 70 - 100 12" 11 - 14 4'11" - 5'4" 80 - 110 13" 14+ 5'5" - 5'9" 120 - 160 14" 14+ 5'7" - 5'11" 140 - 180 15" 15+ 5'9"+ 160+